NSK lh35 Bearing
tapered roller bearings
The inner and outer ring raceways are segments of cones and the rollers are tapered so that the conical surfaces of the raceways, and the roller axes, if projected, would all meet at a common point on the main axis of the bearing. This geometry makes the motion of the cones remain coaxial, with no sliding motion between the raceways and the OD of the rollers.
This conical geometry creates a linear contact patch which permits greater loads to be carried than with spherical (ball) bearings, which have point contact. The geometry means that the tangential speeds of the surfaces of each of the rollers are the same as their raceways along the whole length of the contact patch and no differential scrubbing occurs.
The rollers are stabilized and restrained by a flange on the inner ring, against which their large end slides, which stops the rollers from popping out due to the "pumpkin seed effect" of their conical shape.The larger the half angles of these cones the larger the axial force that the bearing can sustain.
- 57,15 mm x 123,825 mm x 32,791 mm NSK 72225C/72487 tapered roller bearings
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- 45,242 mm x 79,974 mm x 19,842 mm KOYO LM603049/LM603014 tapered roller bearings
- 1 Piece Solid
- 33,338 mm x 76,2 mm x 25,654 mm Timken 2790/2720 tapered roller bearings
- 0 Inch | 0 Millimete
- 35 mm x 65 mm x 20 mm KBC TR356521HL tapered roller bearings
- 70 mm x 125 mm x 31 mm KBC 32214J tapered roller bearings
- 4.83 lb
- Double Land Riding R
- 44,45 mm x 101,6 mm x 31,75 mm ISO 49576/49520 tapered roller bearings
- 0.75 Inch | 19.05 Mi