NSK lh35 Bearing
deep groove ball bearings
Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type and are particularly versatile. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
Deep groove, or single row radial, ball bearings are the most widely used bearings. They utilize an uninterrupted raceway that makes them optimal for radial loads .This design permits precision tolerance, even at high-speed operation.
NTN ball bearings use standard cages of pressed steel, as well as machined, brass cages for high-speed applications. NTN also offers bearings with locating snap rings.
- 140 mm x 250 mm x 42 mm NTN 6228NR deep groove ball bearings
- RBEC 1 | ISO P0
- 25 mm x 62 mm x 17 mm NKE 6305-2Z deep groove ball bearings
- 100 mm x 140 mm x 18 mm NSK B100-3 deep groove ball bearings
- 3MM9106WI TUM
- 15 mm x 24 mm x 5 mm SKF W 61802-2Z deep groove ball bearings
- 36,5125 mm x 72 mm x 37,7 mm Timken 1107KLLB deep groove ball bearings
- 25 mm x 62 mm x 25,4 mm ISO 63305-2RS deep groove ball bearings
- Double Sealed
- ABEC 1 (ISO Cla
- 40,000 mm x 80,000 mm x 38 mm NTN AS208D1 deep groove ball bearings
- Single Row Ball Bear
- 1.575 Inch | 40 Mill
- 10 mm x 30 mm x 9 mm NTN 6200LLB deep groove ball bearings
- 3.346 Inch | 85 Mill
- 30 mm x 47 mm x 9 mm CYSD 6906-RZ deep groove ball bearings
- 2.677 Inch | 68 Mill