NSK lh35 Bearing
needle roller bearings
Needle bearings feature a smaller cross-section, higher load-carrying capacity, greater rigidity, and lower inertia forces that facilitate size and weight reductions in machinery. They’re designed to withstand oscillation, perform under severe conditions, and interchange with sliding bearings.
Diverse types of needle bearings are available in a wide variety of sizes and tolerances, for a multitude of applications.
Needle roller and cage assemblies are offered in single or double row, solid or split cage, metric and inch sizes; as well as in connecting rod bearings for special applications.
Single and double row bearings are available with or without ribs, and with or without inner rings.
Thrust bearings are offered in single row roller and cage assemblies.
Yoke and stud type track rollers are also available.
- AST NCS2012 needle roller bearings
- 0.09 KGS
- NTN K70X76X20 needle roller bearings
- 31.5 kN
- Single Seal
- NBS NA 6919 ZW needle roller bearings
- 6.6929 in
- INA BCE55 needle roller bearings
- 3.9700 in
- 110 mm x 150 mm x 40 mm NTN NA4922S needle roller bearings
- 1.7500 in
- IKO TAM 2030 needle roller bearings
- 7420 lbf
- Normal Duty
- INA K20X30X30 needle roller bearings
- 3.6210 in
- 177,8 mm x 257,175 mm x 76,58 mm NTN MR13216248+MI-11213248 needle roller bearings
- Double-Row Filling S
- 177,8 mm x 257,175 mm x 76,58 mm
- KOYO BHT57 needle roller bearings
- 0.95 KGS
- IKO BAM 2220 needle roller bearings
- 1-1/2 in
- Needle Roller Thrust